Gidday and "Grüß Gott",
my name is Oli, your fun, fitness oriented, energizing and certified NYC Sightseeing Guide.
I am not only your regular tour guide, but also your tour planer, tour fotograher and tour entertainer.
To find out more about it, feel free to read my reviews on TripAdvisor:
Originally I am from Würzburg, Germany and have been traveling and working all over the world for more than 10 years.
In January 2014 I decided to start my own company, Olidaytours and joined GANYC in April 2015.
I am offering private, personalized and customized tours as well as group tours not only for tourists coming to the New York City area for the first time. The tours include biking, sight-running (for the once of you wanting a workout as well as a guided run), hiking and walking tours in "The Big Apple", the Jersey side of the Hudson River and Northern New Jersey.
Singles as well as families are welcome.
I have been a tourist guide for more than 25 years.
So what are you waiting for - I can´t wait meeting you soon.
Seeya and "Auf Wiedersehen",
Tours & Services Offered
- The ultimate 4 / / 6/ 8 hour bike tour
- The customized 4/ 6/ 8 hour fun-sightseeing-walking tour of NYC
- The customized 4 / 6 hour rise and shine morning tour
- The customized 4 hour night-walking tour of NYC
- The customized NYC sightrunning tour - 1 to 4 hour tours
- The sights from the other side - walking or sightrunning tour along the Hudson River, NJ waterfront
- Touring the East Coast of America - tipps and tricks plus tour planing
Directory of Guides, Services and Tours
NYC licensed guides are the best 'bang-for-your-tourism-buck.' Take the time to enjoy our site, learn what our members have to offer and above all, enjoy the benefits; a GANYC member will make your time worthwhile. We are the inside track to The Big Apple.
GANYC members are solely responsible for the content of their profiles on this site.
Contact this Guide:
If you would like to contact this guide directly, please create an account. You can do so by clicking "create new account" in the right column.