- "Helpful and Funny!" - Visitor, Australia
- "He's clearly done his research and was not only informative but also entertaining." - Visitor, Australia
- "Derek was our guide. He was really good. Very informative and his jokes were funny! He made this trip a great experience." - Visitor, UK
Tours & Services Offered
- Staute of Liberty & Ellis Island
- 9/11 Memorial & World Trade Center area
- Neighborhood Walking Tours
- 2 Hour Classic NYC Sights Tour (Highlights: Times Square, Chrysler Building, Empire State Building, Flatiron Building, Greenwich Village, Chelsea, Statue of Liberty, World Trade Center)
- 2 Hour Uptown Tour (Highlights: Central Park, Upper West Side, Upper East Side, Harlem, Museum Mile, Billionaire’s Row)
Directory of Guides, Services and Tours
NYC licensed guides are the best 'bang-for-your-tourism-buck.' Take the time to enjoy our site, learn what our members have to offer and above all, enjoy the benefits; a GANYC member will make your time worthwhile. We are the inside track to The Big Apple.
GANYC members are solely responsible for the content of their profiles on this site.
The designation Certified Guide means the marked individual guide has successfully completed and fulfilled all the requirements of GANYC's professional development program that focuses on how to research, plan, and conduct high-quality tours. These guides are entitled to use the designation, "GANYC certified guide."