Registration is now open for GuideWeek 2021!
The event, which will take place May 10-14, is the first virtual event specifically designed to meet the needs of local tour guides. The 3 days of virtual education, recruitment, and networking will focus on empowering local guides around the world. As we all emerge from the tour hiatus forced by COVID-19, GuideWeek 2021 is designed as an aspirational event, one to get you excited about touring again, and to provide you with the tools you need to succeed as a tour guide in a post-COVID world.
HIGHLIGHTS OF GUIDEWEEK 2021:
- 10+ educational sessions featuring 45+ notable speakers from around the world of tourism
- Keynote address by Evita Turquoise Robinson, founder of the Nomadness Travel Tribe and one of the most influential and inspiring women in travel today
- An opportunity to attend virtual tours from around the world*
- A full day of virtual networking with recruiters from local and national tour operators, reservation technology companies, and OTAs, among others
- Networking and socializing opportunities via the Campfire Travel platform, developed by TripSchool co-founder (and GANYC member/industry partner) Mitch Bach.
The educational sessions will be recorded, so even if you cannot attend live, you will have access to watch these great sessions at your convenience.* The full list of sessions is listed on guideweek.org.
*Please note that the virtual tours will not be recorded and must be viewed in real time.
Registration costs are as follows: $20 for GANYC Members and Industry Partners; $30 for tour guides who are members of their local guide associations; and $40 for everyone else, including unaffiliated tour guides and members of the public. All registrations are final.