Since joining GANYC she has helped raise it’s profile by helping create and establish numerous organization benefits by being on several different committees that GANYC has.
- IT/Website Committee she helped create their new website offering ideas and structural advice.
- PR Chair from 2015-2017 she helped create all of their social media channels (Facebook fan page & Group, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and LinkedIn) as well as the first podcast called "Destination New York", their online bi-weekly newsletter and booking calendar for FAM tours and events.
- World Federation of Tourist Guides Association committee created GANYC's first official BID which involved designing a logo, FB Fan pages, Social Media, a website, brochures, and also GANYC's first commercial to be used for promotional purposes for the association.
- She produced and directed the inaugural GANYC Apple Awards and has continued to do so each year since.
- As a new board member she has helped utlize the membership software to receive membership applications online. This is a first for GANYC.
- She is also a GANYC-Certified tour guide! A new program created by GANYC to help members become better at what they do.
When she is not helping GANYC she is working on her online coaching programs which help NYC tour guides and Actors making it into the city and providing fun interactive musical theatre walking tours to the general public.