May 10-14 is GuideWeek 2021 - the first virtual event specifically designed to meet the needs of local tour guides. GuideWeek 2021 is THREE DAYS of virtual education, recruitment, and networking focusing on empowering local guides around the world. Registration is now open!!
As we all emerge from the tour hiatus forced by COVID-19, GuideWeek 2021 is designed as an aspirational event, one to get you excited about touring again, and to provide you with the tools you need to succeed as a tour guide in a post-COVID world.
HIGHLIGHTS OF GUIDEWEEK 2021
- 10+ educational sessions featuring 45+ notable speakers from around the world of tourism
- Keynote address by Evita Turquoise Robinson, founder of the Nomadness Travel Tribe and one of the most influential and inspiring women in travel today
- An opportunity to attend virtual tours from around the world*
- A full day of virtual networking with recruiters from local and national tour operators, reservation technology companies, and OTAs, among others
- Networking and socializing opportunities via the Campfire Travel platform, developed by TripSchool co-founder (and GANYC member/industry partner) Mitch Bach.
The educational sessions will be recorded, so even if you cannot attend live, you will have access to watch these great sessions at your convenience.
*Please note that the virtual tours will not be recorded and must be viewed in real time.